No organization can successfully combat human trafficking on its own. Our partnership with other anti-trafficking organizations who share similar missions and goals strengthens our efforts to eradicate all forms of modern slavery.
The following list reflects the diverse network of organizations with whom we collaborate:
Social Services & Health Providers
Operating LifeWay Network’s Safe Housing Program involves the collaboration of many experienced providers, from the agencies that refer women and provide ongoing social services and advocacy to those who provide counseling and medical services. These partners include:
- Sanctuary for Families
- Safe Horizon Anti-Trafficking Program
- Urban Justice Center
- My Sisters’ Place
Legal Services and Law Enforcement Partners
To ensure the legal rights and the safety of the women survivors, we have ongoing relationships with law enforcement personnel and agencies from the NYPD Anti-Trafficking unit, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Homeland Security Investigation (HLSI) Victims Service Specialists, to legal advocates and the District Attorney’s Office. All these work to provide the legal support the women need to navigate the court and legal systems.
Many coalitions have come together to combat human trafficking. LifeWay Network is a founding member of the Coalition of Religious Congregations to Stop Trafficking of Persons (CRC-STOP). This coalition includes 37 religious congregations of women and men, founded in the tri-state area, working together to confront human trafficking through legislative advocacy (prosecution), direct service (protection), and education (prevention).
In addition, LifeWay Network is an active member of the following anti-trafficking organizations and coalitions:
- New York State Anti-Trafficking Coalition (NYSATC)
- New York City Anti-Trafficking Network (NYATN)
- NGO Committee to Stop Trafficking in Persons (CSTIP)
- NGO Committee on the Status of Women, NY
- Westchester County Anti-Trafficking Task Force
- Brooklyn Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force
- Coalition of Catholic Organizations to Stop Trafficking in Persons –United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Migration and Refugee Services (USCCB/MRS)
- U.S. Catholic Sisters Against Human Trafficking
- Alliance to End Slavery and Trafficking – A Project of Humanity United