Volunteers are a vital part of our mission to end slavery and provide critical support to LifeWay Network’s safe houses, educational program, and administrative needs. We firmly believe that all volunteers are an asset to our work and our community, regardless of age, education, or background. Each volunteer offers unique skills and experience that strengthen our impact. This robust community of more than 50 individuals is committed to helping us fight human trafficking in our backyard and globally.
Interested in becoming a volunteer? We’re looking for people to do any of the following:
- Providing a safe, welcoming home for the women survivors living in our safe houses through tutoring, skill development, mentoring, and shift coverage
- Participating in the efforts of our educational outreach by spreading awareness and information about human trafficking
- Assisting the LifeWay Network team with administrative tasks such as helping with mailings, building our database and other office support
- Bolstering our fundraising and marketing efforts by assisting with events and disseminating publicity
- Supporting our mission in an area not listed above, depending on your interests, skills, and experience
We would love to have you bring your unique talents to the LifeWay Network team. If you would like to explore possibilities for volunteering, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.